Our overnight paranormal camping Explorations, are designed for our most adventurous of guests.
We combine the beauty and serenity of nature with the mystery of things that go bump in the night…or do they howl
These outings contain an unavoidable element of Native American Paranormal/Spiritual customs and teachings, as well as oral history passed down through generations in the form of Stories, all pertaining to the paranormal- paranormal beings, and other beings of mysterious origin.
Some experiences or situations may induce extreme fear in some, or induce extreme excitement in others. Although, these are our favorite Explorations to lead, we disclose that they are not for the faint of heart.
They include, but are not limited to:
- A brief History of the area to be explored, local attractions (when applicable)
- Local Native American oral history and stories/beliefs pertaining to paranormal.
- Campfire ghost stories.*
- Intro to Paranormal Research.
- Data/evidence collection thru the use of paranormal investigative techniques, equipment, and tools.
- Interactive exercises and experiments created to develop your own perception further.
- Guided group Spirit communication sessions.
- Visits to some hidden natural Gems.
We will provide:
- Paranormal Investigative Equipment.
- Basic camping Gear.
- Coolers with Ice.
- Snacks and refreshments.
- Camp-style-morning- after survivor-send-off breakfast.
”Transportation to and from meeting point, and transportation during exploration adventure is included with Our Para-Eco Explorations.
Campfire’s are subject to restrictions. We will be roughing it, however, a port-a-potty will be available for your comfort.
Note: After we review the footage captured on our still cams etc., we will digitally provide you with a photo/video highlight reel from your Groups Exploration Event (please allow up to 3 business days, if we can post it sooner we will) please feel free to download and share your experience with others.
After all, our mission is to NORMALIZE the Paranormal!